|But Why is the Hijab so Special?
|Figs and Olives Publications
|Sep 25, 2021
*FREE PEN INCLUDED*
This book will help your child:
– Find the confidence they need to wear the hijab wholeheartedly
– Understand the jurisdiction of the hijab.
– Appreciate the different ways in which the hijab can be worn.
– Analyze historical texts of the Prophet and his holy household (pbut).
– Create admiration and respect for the hijab and those that wear it.
– Learn new skills and confidence to explore a subject they know little about.
– Teaches males their social responsibility to modesty and creates an appreciation of females.
– Builds an admiration for worshiping God entirely.
– This book is aimed at both males and females ages 7 to 15.
“But Why is the Hijab so Special?” is a book that aims to answer the many questions Muslim youth have surrounding the hijab in the most comprehensive way possible. We all may have asked this particular question at one point in time, yet we may not have been provided with a sufficient answer. This book explores this question in-depth and encourages children to have the confidence to ask why? Empowering our children with the information underpinning Islamic practices will cultivate their confidence while enacting these practices. It will serve as a positive drive for them to perform the task wholeheartedly and continually aspire to do better.
In this book, Leya finds herself conflicted when trying to understand why she feels the hijab is special. She realizes that the hijab is an integral part of being a Muslim but does not quite understand why. She begins her quest to find the answer. She relies on knowledgeable and influential family members and community members to help her on her journey. In the end, she comes to understand better why Allah (swt) has bestowed Muslim women with the gift of wearing the hijab.